What is 26-30 Railcard App?
26-30 railcard app is an app that helps you to get quick and easy fairs from your mobile phone. With the help of this app, you can enjoy 1/3 fairs when you travel by train. It also available instantly.
What this means is that after buying a railcard, you can add it to your Android or iOS device instantly. You can also avoid standing in long queues. Simply buy railcard online and add it to your device to get started.
Also, it does not matter if you forgot your railcard as your RailCard will be stored securely in your phone, and it will be ready for the next train journey that you are going.
The app is suitable for storing 26-30 Railcards, family and friend Railcard,
What are the features of 26-30 railcard app?
- You can store from 26-30 railcards
- Get your railcards instantly- there is no need for you to wait as most people can store their RailCards as soon as they have brought them
- No Connection, No problem – You do not have to worry about an internet connection as your Railcard is available offline at all the times
- 2 Devices- You can store your railcards at up to 2 devices at a time, which will ensure that you never need to travel without it.
- Available Instantly- after buying a Railcard, add it to your phone instantly
- Avoid the queues- simply buy a Railcard online and add it to your mobile to get started
- Never forget your Railcard again- Your Railcard will be stored on your mobile, ready for your next train journey.
How Do I download and Install the latest version of 26-30 railcard app?
26-30 railcard app can be downloaded directly from the Google Play store and it is listed in the Travel and local category of the app store. The app was lastly updated on May 30, 2018. The download size is very small at 4.4 M.
It has been installed over 100k times, so get your chance and be along them as well. The current version of the app is 1.1.3 and it required the compatibility of Android 4.1 and up. The content rating of the app is three plus. You can also install the APK of the app.
For this, first, you have to download the 26-30 railcard app and then store it somewhere in your device. Then, you have to, first of all, go to your device, go to security and there when you will be navigating, you will be seeing an option called allow installation
Make sure this option is enabled. Now, once you have enabled the unknown sources, the next step is to open the downloaded APK file and read all the permissions which will be required by the 26-30 railcard app to be able to be run in your device and then accept it.
Now, you will be able to see an install button in the below or the bottom. Click on this install button to start the installation of the 26-30 railcard app and there wait until an installation success message is displayed or shown to you.
After the 26-30 railcard app is installed in your device, it will be ready to be opened for the first time form your app gallery or sometimes
So, how much do railcards really
1-year Railcards most usually costs between £20 – £30 and 3-year Railcards are priced between £54 – £70. These work out cheaper than buying a 1-year Railcard for three consecutive years.
There’s no limit to the number of times you can use your Railcard, which is great news if you’re a frequent traveler. Some Railcards will only give yourself a discounted fare, others will also cover the people travelling with you – so that you can all save.
Most Railcards can be purchased online or at your local staffed station ticket office, but it’s worth checking. You can book your train tickets online or in person, but in order to qualify for a reduced rate ticket you must be able to present your Railcard during your journey. Failing to do this will invalidate your train ticket.
- Can I book advanced fares?
- If you want to journey by train in the future then booking your trip in advance could save you a lot of money.
- Rail operators usually release passes12 weeks in advance although this can vary.
- So, the earlier you book the better the chance you have of getting the best price.
- You can read more about more about these types of tickets in their official website.
- What is Smart ticketing?
- The government has announced their plans to roll out smart ticketing throughout England and Wales by the end of 2018.
- Smart tickets will give passengers the option to travel using digital tickets hosted on their phones as well as physical vouchers.
- The smart ticketing technology will eventually be rolled out to every rail franchise over the course of the year.
- How can I avoid booking fees?
Many booking sites charge a fee for booking tickets. So if you want to avoid this issue, try a site like National Rail. National Rail do not sell you rail tickets but yes they provide you with the cheapest prices available. So before you go ahead to book a ticket you can always depend on this. National Rail is directly linked to the train companies and most of them are fee free.
So, in short, the Rail Card app gets you quick and easy access to discounted rail fares straight in your mobile phones.