It is ranked as the tenth institution in India overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, ranked fourth among universities, and ranked eighth in engineering.
The Anna University has also published an Android Application named as “ULX” Latest Result News @ coe1.annauniv.edu using which the Students can Download the app by the following link. anna university
What is The Anna University Results App?
Anna University Results App – AU COE Corner is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, and it is a part of the Education category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 13th December 2017. The app can be installed on your Android devices.
The Anna university Results – AU COE Corner (version 2.2.5) is available for download from the official website of the Anna University. Just click on the green Download button you will see, and the app will start to download immediately.
Until now the program was downloaded 6172 times and the app to be downloaded is completely safe, however as your own protection measure, we would suggest that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
What are the features of the Anna University Results App?
- The app enables Fast Browsing and the provides fast browsing even when the servers are busy.
- You will be able to save your results in the PDF form. Get to save your results as PDF, and not as a screenshot.
- The app also provides access to more Links, to more Anna University sites and results pages where you can get to see your Internal Marks through single this app.
- Once you log in to the app with your id and password, you will be able to see all the credentials are saved, and you have to only enter the captcha.
- The app also provides all Engineering and Job-related notifications.
- The internal mark calculator is also included in the app.
- You will also be able to download all AU Syllabus in one click.
How to check you results in the Stucor App?
To check your results from the
- First follow the above given URL.
- Enter the “Regno”.
- Next enter your “Date of Birth”.
- Enter the “Security Image Text”.
- Finally, click enter to view the results.
The app has been proved very helpful to all the students of