What is CyberPlay APK?
CyberPlay APK is a media player which was made to play most video codecs and also works along well as an option for third party application to use as their default media player. The app was published on November 25, 2018, and the app is developed by Cyber Media Apps.
The app can be easily downloaded and installed from the Google Play store. It is listed in the Apps, Entertainment category. The app is compatible with Android 4.1 Jellybean and iOS. The newer version of the app has changed the Target SDK Version to 26.
The latest version of the CyberPlay media player app 1.2.3 is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols. The app can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs.
The free app is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer, and filters, playing all weird audio formats. The CyberPlay app is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
Features of the CyberPlay APK
- The CyberPlay APK plays most local video and audio files and also network streams like adaptive streaming.
- All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- The app has a media library for audio and video files and allows browsing folders directly.
- The CyberPlay application has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments, and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
Permissions to download CyberPlay APK
- It needs full network access to open network and internet streams
- The CyberPlay APK needs access to prevent your device from sleeping so you can watch the video
- The app needs to change your audio settings to change your audio volume
- The app needs access to modify system settings so that it allows you to change your audio ringtone
- It needs access to change your audio settings to adjust your audio volume in your device
- The app needs access to view network connections to see whether the device is connected or not and also to hide the streaming parts.
- To draw over other apps to start the popup menu
- It needs access to control vibration to give feedback on the controls
- And finally, it needs access to run at startup to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
So in short, the CyberPlay Mobile apk is a good universal media player which allows to sort music files by genre, artist and so on and also helps to add them to playlist. So why wait for more go ahead and download the app firestick.[sociallocker] [/sociallocker]