Hay Day Apk is a very popular farming game and people like it so much since it was released. Hay Day Game has been released for Android & Tablet Devices. You have to grow your farm, and its the only place where crops never die.
You have to create an account or login with Facebook in order to access the game properly. And the farmhouse is fully customizable and every new option added every week.
So nowadays it’s popular so much around social media and users looking to download the Hay Day game for Android. The Hay Day game is completely free to play, but in order to use more features, you have to buy a paid version of this game.
And you want some items in the game then you can buy using real money, if not needed then you can lock that features using your mobile phone.
Hay Day Game Features
- Grow and customize your farm.
- Trade crops and fresh goods with next-door-neighbor and friends through your own roadside store.
- Fulfill orders with the truck and even by steamboat.
- Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters.
- Build your own town and welcome visitors.
- What can I do when Hay Day Crashed?
If Hay Day crashes while playing or when it won’t fully load, try and perform the following steps:
- Close all apps, including Hay Day
- Go to your device Settings and enable “Airplane Mode” to disconnect from your data and WiFi connection
- Restart your device.
- Disable “Airplane Mode” from your device settings to re-establish your WiFi or data connection
- Try and launch Hay Day without opening any other apps.
If this doesn’t work make sure you have the latest version of your operating system and the latest version of the game installed on your device. Some devices also let your clear your app’s cache. It is always worth a try.
If your game is still crashing or not loading, contact the support team.
- How to connect to Facebook!
It is very upset when you find your Facebook friends are gone. There are some possible reasons for this and how to solve it?
- You may be not logged in your Facebook account. Check your account and see if your friend or the family member are logging into their account on your device.
- Check whether your Facebook and Hay Day apps are up to date.
- Head over to your device’s Settings-Scroll the Menu to Accounts, find Facebook and tap on your account. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and choose ‘Remove Account’.
- Turn off your device and turn it back on.
- Head back to your device settings- Scroll down to Accounts- Tap on ‘Add Account’-Select ‘Facebook’-Log in.
- Open ‘Hay Day’- Settings and tap on Sign in with Facebook. Now your friends are back on Facebook.