Its time when we need to show our support to Indian and use apps that are developed by Indian developers. As many Chinese apps are banned people got very disappointed and so to help them out there are many Indian apps that can fulfill their demands. Sharing files, movies, videos, etc. was very easy using Chinese apps like Xender but to devoid it India came up with “ShareKaro App”. This app is equipped with features and functionalities that can make sharing easy.
|Apk Size||6.7 MB|
|Android Version Requires||4.1 and up|
|Name||ShareKaro - India's Own Share App, Indian Shareit|
|Updated||11 July 2020|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
ShareKaro is developed by MX and is considered as the “Indian Version of Share IT”. This app is designed in a simple manner which makes it very easy to share files and other content from one device to another. You are allowed to share anything with this app with good transfer speed. If you are using MX player, there is an option to share data between ShareKaro and MX player in an easy way.
It is an Indian app that has all features that are required for the sharing app. The best part is there are no ads in the app and thus you don’t have any sort of interruption while sharing data. Security is also an important concern while sharing data between devices and so developers have made sure to use secure and faster transfer. Just go to the google play store and write “ShareKaro” to get an app on the screen.
Clicking it will start the installation and allow you to share files in no time.
Once you have installed ShareKaro App in your device it takes no time ins haring file. Just follow below-mentioned steps to share content:
- You will get two options on the homepage which says send or receive, so swipe accordingly.
- Now select photos, videos, music anything from your device that you want to share with others. The app also to have multiple sharing of files at one time so you can select accordingly.
- You will see the number of files you have selected at the bottom of the screen. It also has the button “SHARE NOW” which has to be clicked after selecting files.
- Next click on “Allow” to enable permission like Bluetooth, location, Hotspot, etc. You are not required to enable every such option as just allowing everything in one go makes it possible to establish the connection.
- You will get the name of connected devices that are nearby. Just click on the device where you want to send data. Clicking on the devices would start sharing of data and with minutes the sharing process gets complete.
- The app allows sharing videos, audio, photos, and even app between android devices.
- To make the transfer disruption-free there are no ads in the app. Thus you can just share your file and that’s it.
- Sending and receiving of the file is done at lightning speed. It almost works as 20MB/s which just takes a few seconds to share files.
- There is no limitation in sending and receiving files. You can send multiple files at once to reduce your work.
- The ShareKaro App allows you to share large files transfer on android devices.
- Once you receive music or video file through ShareKaro, it gives the option to play it immediately with an MX player.
- ShareKaro does not need Internet, cable, or any such resources to share data. Just enabling services will help to establish a connection and make it easy to send and receive files.
- The app supports multiple Indian languages like English, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Hindi, Gujarati and Punjabi
- Why use ShareKaro?
This app allows us to share and receive anything in no time. The easy transfer without any limitations is one of the reasons that people must opt for this to share data among devices.
- Is it safe to use the app?
Developers have used all security measures to keep transfer secure and so it is completely safe to use the app. It is an Indian version of the Chinese banned apps for sharing content.
- What is eye seeking feature of the app?
The app can access location and will try to access the Bluetooth connection which is nearby you. This would make it easy to share and receive data with people who are around you. But this access requires user permission to maintain security.
ShareKaro is the best sharing app today which is designed by an Indian company. It has stable transfer speed and there is no restriction on the number of files that can be sent or received. You are even allowed to share large files through the app. The app gives the best experience of sharing content and does not charge a single penny.