Download YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status App
There are many beneficiary schemes in India for the welfare of people. One such scheme introduced by CM of Andhra Pradesh for farmers is YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status. Under this scheme, every farmer’s family will be rewarded with RS. 13,500 every year. This financial help will help them to get new equipment for farming and thus come up with high-quality crops. One needs to register themselves under this scheme to get the benefit.
Farmers are going to get money in their bank account with which they registered under the scheme. In this scheme, Rs.6000 will come from the PM Kisan scheme (Central Government) while rest RS. 7500 will be under ysr rythu bharosa (State Government). The amount will be transferred in an installment to the farmers.
The first installment would be RS. 7,500, the second installment would be RS. 4000 in the month on OCT/ NOV while last would be of RS. 2000. Farmers who fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by Government will only get this benefit.
Who is eligible for YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status App?
The government has made clear regarding eligibility criteria which must be fulfilled. These lists consist of:
- The farmer must be the permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- The beneficiary must be associated with the agriculture sector.
- This scheme is only for marginal farmers and agricultural tenants who hold 5 acres of land.
How to check payment status?
Once you have got your name in the beneficiary list there is an option to check the payment status. To do so follow below-mentioned steps:
- First, open the link https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus and enter your Aadhar card number along with the captcha code.
- Once you enter the required details click on the “submit” button.
- You will get a screen that will have a payment list that has details like district name, Panchayat name, village name, Account number, status, remarks, etc.
- Thus, farmers can check the payment status through the official site.
Benefits of the scheme
- This scheme is mainly for farmers who own the land of 5 acres. They will get RS. 13,500 in their bank account to carry out cultivating expenses.
- This scheme is also for landless cultivators or tenants who below the SC/ST or other minority classes. The incentive will be of great help to cultivators by the government.
- According to the CM of Andhra Pradesh, this scheme will benefit approx. 51 lakh farmers of the state. Thus ysr rythu bharosa scheme will help farmers to make cultivation easy and get benefits to grow crops with different facilities.
Thus farmers in Andhra Pradesh can get an option to register under the scheme and get benefits by the government. To get the finical help they must fulfill the eligibility criteria laid by the government and must also submit all the required documents. This scheme is great to help farmers who are unable to get new technologies because of money. This is an initiative by Andhra Pradesh state government to help farmers by giving them financial aid every year.